Microsoft FAQ for Licensing
Welcome to the Microsoft FAQ Page for licensing, where your questions are answered by the 365 Cloud Store team of licensing experts! Navigating the world of Microsoft licensing can be complex, and we understand the importance of clarity and transparency. This Microsoft FAQ page has been designed to address the most common questions and concerns surrounding Microsoft licensing, helping you gain a deeper understanding of the licensing options available, their benefits, and how they can best serve your organization.
The Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program delivers a consistent, simplified, and flexible purchase experience for customers when licensing Microsoft software and Cloud services. The CSP program offers a higher level of post-sale technical support and allows customers to choose between monthly billing for flexibility or annual billing with a 20% discount (paying upfront).
- You will pay only for what you need, on demand
- Free admin technical support
- It allows you to choose monthly or annual payments
- Consolidated billing is available for promotions and volume discounts
- You will be able to manage your licenses and make changes any time you need, through our advanced Client Licensing Portal
- Expert advice from our specialists is available whenever you need it
- 24/7 critical admin Cloud support with SLAs based on the severity of your ticket
Yes, it requires Microsoft validation of such entities. For more details about these licenses, please contact us
Microsoft 365 is a rebranding of Office 365 which combines cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services like Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams with the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite (requires specific subscription). There are different Microsoft 365 plans available to choose from, to help you meet your business needs.
Annual commitment requires an upfront annual payment; however, you can choose a monthly commitment with monthly payments if your organization needs the flexibility. If you require other terms, feel free to contact us
As per Microsoft policy, you have seven calendar days to reduce or cancel licenses after purchasing or during your renewal period. During this window, you will receive a prorated refund, after this, you are committed until the end of the term (month-to-month or annual)
You can have access to our store through the Microsoft Software page, once in this page, it is as simple as buying from your favorite online store. All you will have to do is add the selected items to your cart and check out.
You can purchase Azure with Venti Exchange by submitting a contact form to arrange a discovery call with one of our experts. After this call takes place, our team will send you a custom quote and the details to make your payment to start using Microsoft Azure.
By purchasing Azure with us you will have access to enterprise-class technical support available 24/7, expert guidance from our team, consolidated billing, and volume & term discounts.
Contact us for a discovery call and our team of experts can help you find the best product or service based on your organization’s needs.
Windows 365 has two editions: Business, and Enterprise. Windows 365 Business does not have any underlying prerequisites.
Windows 365 Enterprise does have prerequisites; for more details, see Windows 365 requirements | Microsoft Docs.
- Windows 365 Business is a one-size fits all solution, for up-to 300 users.
- Windows 365 Enterprise provides more manageability by allowing Microsoft Endpoint Manager-based provisioning, for unlimited users.
Windows 365 was designed for simplicity, allowing customers to get the benefits of personalized Cloud PCs without requiring VDI or Azure Expertise.
Azure Virtual Desktop, on the other hand, is highly customizable to allow for maximum flexibility. It is consumption-based rather than subscription-based and provides additional functionality that is not yet available in Windows 365.
All our subscriptions include break-fix admin technical support.
Yes, we do. You can contact one of our licensing experts for more details on the options you have and what could work best for your organization’s needs.
You can book a personalized, no-cost consultation with one of our licensing specialists or fill out this form to know if your organization is eligible for volume discounts.
- Cloud Solution Provider: No minimum requirement. Upfront payment.
- Open Business Agreement: Requires a minimum of 5 licenses. A single 2-year term agreement with upfront payments.
- Open Value Agreement: Requires minimum 5 licenses. A single 3-year term agreement that allows you to spread your payments throughout the term.
- Cloud Solution Provider: 5 to 10 minutes after your order is processed.
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Agreement: from 48 to 72 hours after your order is processed.
You have access to your account any time you need it, through our advanced Client Portal
Our SLA response time varies according to the severity of the support ticket.
- Severity A (Critical): 30 minutes
- Severity B (High): 2 hours
- Severity C (Medium): 4 hours
- Severity D (Low): 24 hours
You can manage the severity of your support ticket on our Client Portal